Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lost Ontario Immunization Record I Have Lost My Immunization Record,i Live In Ontario (canada) Do You Know How To Go About Getting Another One?

I have lost my immunization record,i live in ontario (canada) do you know how to go about getting another one? - lost ontario immunization record

I need for my work, so that they can have a copy of which .... the matter is .... We have a lot when I was young and not all my shots were made by the same doctor ... . It is difficult for me to get a copy of my immunization record .... While I was in my thirties ... I do not know if that will help you to answer this question. Thank you very much!

1 comment:

~Tgae~ said...

If you know the doctor last time he went when you were younger that you have your files. Also what are you going to school, then she would have .... is required to attend school must have their current shots. I hope that helps.

Post a Comment