Monday, January 11, 2010

Stop Smoking Blog Why Do People Think I Am On Drugs,drink Or Some Other Vice. I Am Just Different!?

Why do people think I am on drugs,drink or some other vice. I am just different!? - stop smoking blog

For questions, because I do not always serious. funy or sometimes surreal. But people will say .. quit smoking crack or something. I am proud to be drug free, alcohol free, smoke-free. But of course I eat like a pig, which in-tot, I have no life, and this is not a chat room. I enjoy reading your comments. Soon, dress me in my drag-and-gas mask and a part of the webcam. Love the new you! But not in earnest, people read between the lines. Why not take the people everything so seriously. What nonsense. I mean, I'm a cartoon. I look in the mirror and see a white worm. A ball of flesh. Kissing the mirror and cry, praise the lard. I like poetry, like ham, and I love the blue Surrealism Cheerios fist. Who's lame! Haha. No i dont do drugs it.I am a fucking drug they are addicted, and a comment on his behalf. Read my poetry, my blog ... You ahhh. I need your eyes and thoughts. Since worship must be God. Slave to the Viking Bow cheese heaven.

2 comments:

frnate said...

"Our Formula for lithium-out?" No, really, I do not think you're on drugs, but I think you may have. ;-)

ballstot... said...

Everyone is different. It's great that you are free from drugs. All you have to do now, that fat look in the mirror and change. They are on trust be delighted.

Post a Comment