Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gay Sites In Ms. Hasn't Every Lonely Lesbian In The World Asked This Already?

Hasn't every lonely lesbian in the world asked this already? - gay sites in ms.

I am in the second year in high school bars (not gay or dating sites), with a pass for buses and cycling, not a car (to go to the clubs GLBT) and most importantly a homophobic mother (So secret, I'm going to the cinema gay Pride Festival, which also throws away all the gay movies I) to buy.

I do not want sexy photos, and I'm in a city is large enough (Burque, New Mexico), but I'm not too big, meet people ... I am very good friends, and none of them know that no girl like me (gay and deep, I suppose). I like someone, but not the personality that I never experienced. Only a loving girl looking for another, you know?

I am willing to travel nationwide for the right girl, but I see people I love (regardless of my relationship with them)at least once a week. I'm afraid to go, but if anyone knows of you, I would vote for Mrs. ... Right.

If anyone was able to answer these questions?
All opinions (answer preferably) that you ask me the file. I do not have brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment