Monday, February 22, 2010

Softball Quotes For Pictures Diamonds In The Rough..softball?

Diamonds in the rough..softball? - softball quotes for pictures

Each year, our football team is a poster for example, had in the past year we have a theme over the years, our team mafia gangster costume and took a photo on the back allies .. Then we had an offer that somthing like "Watch Your Back says," and all had names and numbers.


My question now is that I am a senior, we have a poster for the team to have, and I have some ideas .. You already have some ideas but would need alittle help is our first "Diamonds are a girls best friend" (you know, like a softball diamond / Feild) as "Queen of Diamonds" and "Rough Diamonds (roughin likr out).

I do not know if we bling with a handful or what, but I could use some help / ideas on events and issues, or thinkCostumes r .. Thank you for your help

10 points for best answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment