Friday, February 19, 2010

How To Use A Steam Radiator How To Change Steam Heat To Hot Water System?

How to change steam heat to hot water system? - how to use a steam radiator

I have a 2-family house, which was devastated in which the copper tubes and steam radiators have been removed so that the two boilers. The house must be at least 11 steam radiators back to work and radiators are expensive too. I understand that you can use to buy heaters and the operation of the system. As can be hard, used radiator, I think about the new boiler and hot water baseboard heating stage. I hope that the proposals or alternatives.Also I ask myself whether I seek to modify the boiler steam boiler for hot water? The systems are based on gas.
Thanks

1 comment:

monk said...

If I were you, I would be buying a heat exchanger torpedo.it as a deposit and a coil of copper it.the steam is used in tank and hot water cir.threw coil. I would not be to replace the steam-operated jack boilers.then U. Sells cast iron base keeps his face, but the heat longer, so that the steam tube.the keep temp at the heat exchange and a call from a heat pump Cir. baseboard.u jeta de l'eau eau chaude peut modifier en ajoutant vase d'expansion changeing boîtier de commande et je ne it.the échangeur de chaleur est le chemin à parcourir source de chaleur de la vapeur est très efficace.

Post a Comment