Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cornstarch Rash How To Get Rid Of A Rash From A Bladder Infection?

How to get rid of a rash from a bladder infection? - cornstarch rash

I had a bladder infection and I should have burned between her legs. The doctor has me on antibiodics. I'm with cornstarch and diaper rash cream. But after so dry they can heal, it's so itchy. I can wear only skirts and even rubbed my legs with every step and the cream is out. It hurts ... I'm just happy with what is my baby go through 4 weeks, and I find in myself what works and what does not and can concentrate on the pain of a severe rash, when the teeth. .. But how to get rid of it? Air drying is heavier than I am fat and pregnant and my inner Tigh are practically glued. I realized that Vaseline tends to create moisture and worsen the situation

No comments:

Post a Comment