Friday, December 11, 2009

Head Lice Pics How Do You Use Tea Tree Oil To Treat Head Lice? Do You Put It On The Scalp, Add It To The Shampoo?

How do you use tea tree oil to treat head lice? Do you put it on the scalp, add it to the shampoo? - head lice pics

My two daughters have an active case of head lice. We have tried to RID and Nix and Ovide and only olive oil. I washed canvas bags stuffed animals to do anything. Now I want to stop animals back. I often hear talk of tea tree oil, and how these encounters lice. How can I use to control and prevent infestation of head lice?

1 comment:

hitchboy... said...

It is necessary to dilute the shampoo or water used by the addition of around 10-12 drops per liter. The concentration of the burning of the skin.
Repeat the treatment regularly.

Hope this helps.

Craig - Naturopaths

Post a Comment