Monday, December 14, 2009

Digital Camera Batteries Uk Good Charger Whats Better? A Digital Camera That Uses Batteries Or A Charger Thing That You Plug In? Any Camera Experts?

Whats better? a digital camera that uses batteries or a charger thing that you plug in? any camera experts? - digital camera batteries uk good charger

Basically I have a digital camera, this>>
http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/store/cu ...

is that load, it is better that connects the batteries do you think? Coz my digital camera was the last to put the batteries and the battery very quickly failed! was so boring! lol

So you think this device looks good? Does anyone have it?

wats better? I am a 13 years old girl and Wat, a few good photos of my friends and my trip to Paris and use nothing goin Lol Fees

Help or advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment