Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tilling For Kitchen And Bathroom Mother Dog Growling A LOT At Puppies?

Mother dog growling a LOT at puppies? - tilling for kitchen and bathroom

I know that her mother taught her puppies growling dogs, so I just wonder why you keep it my own business. It now contains the kitchen table again beside a murmuring of the puppies. There will be 5 weeks on Tuesday and everyone is in my kitchen.

She began to murmur against them in 2.5-3 weeks to go food and the vet told me to remove food and should not do that yet.

It is a good mother, but from day 1 will not be very much with them .... WHEN separate the pups and mother and night, when I get home, or remain in the kitchen / bath now at 7 weeks to block.

Thank you and I'm not BYB welcomed a stray pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment